- Always use roasting equipment outdoors with plenty of ventilation.
- Always have a fire extinguisher when using roasting equipment.
- Congratulations on your purchase of some of the best roasting equipment on the market. These roasters will give you years of service with proper care and maintenance.
- All Roasters come pre-oiled with a light coat of vegetable oil.
- To prepare roaster for first time use it is recommended to wipe the inside and outside with a light solution of soapy water to remove any dust or dirt from manufacturing then apply another light coating of food grade oil.
- It is also recommended that roaster be run empty for 5 minutes to help season it.
- At this time you are now ready to start roasting see enclosed instructions.
- To keep your roasting equipment running and looking great for years to come never leave equipment outdoors exposed to the elements when not in use.
- Simple upkeep includes using a wire brush to remove any unwanted debris from roaster basket and always apply a light coat of oil to prevent rusting.
- As you continue to use your roasting equipment it will develop a nice patina that will also help protect it, very much like cast pans.
For any questions or concerns feel free to contact